The AABB Annual Meeting brings together the latest research and practice-changing resources for the fields of blood and biotherapies. Colleagues from throughout the world will come together to connect, network, learn and advance the field.
The 2021 AABB Annual Meeting will be held virtually October 17-19
The decision to host virtually was made by the AABB Board of Directors, after reviewing the feedback from the community, and in collaboration with our meeting planning partners. Given the ongoing international impact of COVID on our community, a virtual event will provide us the platform to produce the highest quality and exceptional learning and collaborating experience possible. For more information, please see the virtual meeting announcement from the AABB President and CEO.
This year’s meeting will feature:
- Education sessions led by world-renowned experts
- Spanish subtitle translations for the majority of sessions
- A new track focusing on the fundamentals of transfusion medicine
- Exceptional networking features through our new, upgraded platform
- Oral and poster presentations on the latest cutting-edge research for the field
- A virtual exhibit hall showcasing new products and services
- A convenient Sunday-Tuesday schedule, with pre-meeting events starting Friday (October 15)
- Unique and meaningful ways to connect with fellow attendees
To register for this event, go here.