You’re invited! The Regenerative Medicine Development Organization and STEM CELLS Translational Medicine are hosting a FREE webinar:
Developing the Regenerative Medicine WorkforceWednesday, November 10, from 11:30 am – 1:00 pm EST.
Join the discussion as key leaders in the field talk about the skill needs and gaps in regenerative medicine and their implications for practice and policy. This was THE hot topic for our 2021 Virtual World Stem Cell Summit in June.
- Common employability skills and core bioscience skills
- Survey of technical skill needs for regenerative medicine
- The practical impact of skill needs and gaps for faculty and program development
- Workforce development and the regenerative medicine policy agenda
- Russ Read (Forsyth Community and Technical College),
- Dr. Gary Green (Wake Forest Institute for Regenerative Medicine),
- Dr. Linnea Fletcher (InnovATEBIO, Austin Community College),
- Dr. James DeKloe (Solano College),
- Andrew Briete (VitaCyte, Inc.),
- Dr. V. Celeste Carter (NSF, Advanced Technological Education program),
- Bernie Siegel (Regenerative Medicine Foundation),
- Janet Marchibroda (Alliance for Cell Therapy Now)
Who should attend:
- Leaders in regenerative medicine research and manufacturing
- Students, faculty, and heads of university and community college bioscience programs
- Specialists from biomanufacturing enterprises
- Professionals in workforce development
Register here today!